BECOME AN OTLBC SHAREHOLDER
Have a say at the Annual Shareholders Meeting. For the Future of the Club.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older at the time of the share application.
- Applicant must have been a full tennis or pool member for two consecutive seasons and be a fully paid member for the current or upcoming season at time of application.
- Request or download the share application form and share subscription agreement
- Complete, sign and date the forms and forward them to the club by one of the following methods:
- Email the forms (scan or photo) to email@example.com
- Mail copies to OTLBC Share Secretary at 176 Cameron Ave., Ottawa ON K1S 0X5
- Drop them off at the Front Desk of the Club
Cost and Payment
- Share costs $100.00
- Please note that payment does not guarantee acceptance of the share application. Share applications must be reviewed and validated by the Club’s Share Secretary. Payment can be made by:
- Personal Cheque made payable to the Ottawa Tennis and Lawn Bowling Club
- Debit or Credit Card (information to be included on the Application Form)
- In-Person at the Front Desk during the OTLBC season
- DURING THE OFF-SEASON, PAYMENT CAN BE MADE:
- Personal Cheque mailed to the OTLBC with your Application Form and Subscription Agreement
- Online through your club account