If you are competing in any of the OTLBC Tournaments, please review the information below:
- Matches are best 2 of 3 sets in the Club Singles and Doubles Championships. Match format in all other tournaments will be determined based on the number of participants.
- All players must check in at the tournament desk 15 minutes prior to their scheduled match time. If the player or team does not check in, they will be disqualified. Grace time may be granted at the discretion of the Tournament Chair if the player contacts the tournament desk in advance of disqualification.
- Results of matches must be immediately reported to the tournament desk by the winning player or team.
- The losing player or team keeps the match balls.
All decisions by the Tournament Chairman are final. We will do our best to follow Tennis Canada’s “Rules of the Court 2017” for disputes and clarifications.
Intermediate Tournament Eligibility
You are not eligible for the Intermediate Championship if:
- You are rated 4.5 or higher (“advanced”).
- SINGLES – You have won the OTLBC Intermediate Singles event in the past 3 years (i.e. 2014, 2015 or 2016).
- DOUBLES – no team can enter if both players have won the OTLBC Intermediate Doubles event in the past 2 years (i.e. 2015 or 2016). A team may have at most one winner from the past 2 years.
The Club Pro will make any final call on the player’s level and eligibility for the Intermediate tournament.